1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

my new turkey cakes!!!! Pictures!! only at my Walmart bakery!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by zatsdeb, Nov 20, 2008.

1. zatsdeb

zatsdeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG] Gorgeous work!!

3. SussexInSeattle

SussexInSeattle Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2008
    Washington
    Those are ADORABLE! How did you get WalMart to market them and how did you get an ingredient lable? Why don't you live in Seattle? What do these cakes sell for and what flavors are they? Have you ever thought of shipping or would they not survive? I wonder if you could freeze then ship? Poke them on all sides with toothpicks so they wouldn't bump the sides of the box? Sorry for a million questions, you have me craving chocolate cake and icing!!!

LOL

4. zatsdeb

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    its a new cake they made, the tinkerbell is the one they show to make, they sell for $5.88 each, and I can't just make the "suggested styles" I have to expand on that!
    every walmart should be making the basic tinkerbell and spiderman ones, but my walmart lets me do whatever I want as long as it fits in the domes, and is family orientated.
    I am a freelance cartoonist and my favorite classes in school were art, ceramics, and playing with playdough.
    I still do all 3.

5. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Those are all fantastic, but I have to say I just love that cat!!! Those are great!

I really love that chicken, too! I would buy both!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  6. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    Ohhhhhh I soo do wished you worked at my Wal-Mart, I would LOVE to have one of those Turkey or Chickens cakes for Sunday!!

7. zatsdeb

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    maybe if you printed a picture of the turkey and take it to a walmart decorator they could do it, it is only their petite cakes and chocolate icing!
    I wish I could go around and share ideas with other walmart decorators! I know there are a lot of people who do cakes at home, but I like to think I can get neat cakes to people who can't afford a big fancy expensive cute cake!!!

8. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Love it, just adorable!

9. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] LOL!!! Those are sooooooooooo absolutely adorable, cute, awesome, super fantastic!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Those cakes ROCK!! I love the turkey and the chicken one.

meri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by