My nonchicken animals

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Lacey1988, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Lacey1988

Lacey1988 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Mississippi
    Heres my lil stud Little Feet (who's feet is not so little any more) he was an add on my step father got me a mare for Christmas and we didn't know she was pregnant and taa daa Lil Feet was born 11 months later
    He is mostly Quarter horse but has some pony thrown into mix somewhere..His mother was a champion barrel racer and his father was of the Doc Bar Line(His mother died of a twisted gut in 07) I still cry over her. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres my big boy L.S. please don't ask me what the letters stand for lol, My mother got me L.S. from a yard sale he was barley off his mammas tit if off at all. His little paw could fit on the tip of my pinky finger. Well 6 years and 15 pounds later here he is.....He is much lighter now I put him on a diet
    [​IMG]

Of course you all probably know my little dog Meka or as I like to call her now wattles megee
    She is 5 weeks pregnant, due to go to the vet next Tuesday
    [​IMG]
    Look how big shes gotten
    [​IMG]

My King Coal as I like to call him....He was born on Christmas eve hence the name Coal....I saved his mothers life and had her for a year, she got pregnant we didn't even know she was pregnant and she had one lil kitten....Sadly his mother got ran over a month ago
    [​IMG]

My Guinea Berkly(named after a cig brand cause of its smoky color).... all I got to say bout this lil thing is crazy, crazy, crazy lol
    [​IMG]

2. hlf1996

hlf1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    California
    Very cute animals [​IMG] I love the horses coloring (it looks like he may have a little paint in him too)

3. Lacey1988

Lacey1988 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Mississippi
    Idk lol [​IMG] Hes just my lil mutt horse his got a lil bit of everything

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by