My other critters!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Critter Crazy, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    I decided to post some pics of my other critters! I have two dogs, two cats, and a Parakeet.

Brutus, my 4yr old Rottweiler. Brutus was a rescue, we had only had him for 3 months now, but he is amazing. He is he 4th rotti we have owned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duke is our Almost 3yr old Bloodhound/Lab mix. He was also a rescue, we got him when he was 3 months old. He is an amazing dog!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mocha, is our 1yr old Ragdoll Kitty. Mocha was rescued when she was 4months old, and was very sick. she still is sick, and will never be 100% healthy, but I just adore her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Autumn, is our 9 month old Torbie kitty. she was rescued when she was 3 months old, and had been severely Dehydrated. She is 100% helathy now, and a huge bundle of energy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And last but not Least!! Ozzy!! Ozzy is my approx 10 month old Parakeet. She is a complete love!! And a total Rock and roll lover!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hope you enjoyed meeting My Crew!!

2. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I love them! They are so blessed to be with you and it's obvious you are blessed to have them. Thanks for sharing - I love pictures.

3. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Very cool critters!

What's wrong with Mocha? Why would she always be sick?

4. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    I love that handsome hound dog!!!

5. Critter Crazy

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    Quote:She has the Feline Version of Herpes. Her eyes always are gooey,a nd she requires eye drops, and Lysine daily. She always has red inflamed eyes. But some days are better then others.

This is what she looked like the day I brought her home, her eyes could barely open.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  6. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:She has the Feline Version of Herpes. Her eyes always are gooey,a nd she requires eye drops, and Lysine daily. She always has red inflamed eyes. But some days are better then others.

This is what she looked like the day I brought her home, her eyes could barely open.
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our Cats/100_5691.jpg

I have a cat named Baby. She's about 5 years old. She lost her left eye a year ago due to an ulcer that formed in it from the kitty herpes. She's doing great now though. Hasn't been sick since her eye was removed.

[​IMG]

I love your pics! You really are Critter Crazy.

7. Frogtown

Frogtown Back 40 Farm

Aug 16, 2007
    South Carolina
    I love Mocha's fuzzy tail![​IMG]

8. Critter Crazy

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    Quote:he he he he!! Yeah, we call it her very own special friend! I swear it has a mind of its own! [​IMG]

9. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Your critters are awesome. You have been blessed with a gorgeous grew. I happen to have been blessed with ALL NUTBALLS!!!!!! Thanks for posting pics, they are always fun.

10. blueroo

blueroo Out Of The Brooder

Dec 10, 2007
    Oh my gosh, your cat has the biggest tail!

They are all so cute.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by