my other ladies.. i think BJG

lisaleedy

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 18, 2014
va
I got these same time as favorite one i have on another thread.

I deleted my body shot oops

What ya think?

what do you mran "x2"
Well i couldnt be possitive on them because i didnt ask if were straight run and yes they are about 4 or 5weeks old. Got them frkm feed store.
x2 means "I think the same thing" Some folks will come on after that and post x3, then x4, etc. It's just a great time saver to let you know more folks think what the first person said, without everyone having to type it all out.

Man dont need that many guys.. lol
Well could that explain all the streached up on ocasion wings flap out chest bumpingang beak pecking action? I dont recall hins doing that chest bump.. they serm to only do it though if they get spooked and its like the other one is telling them to cool it lol dont know.

here is my fav.. its getting pretty.. the others seem to have ratty looking feathers dont understand why.

on this last picture if you look close to the breast it has white edges on the feathers and only on the right side. There also seem to be grey in chest feathers on the otherdide but cammara just doesnt show it well.

this one is always chest bumping others dont know if its just a pecking order thing or roo tendancy. i couldnt get good pictures of others.

Back
Top Bottom