My Parents!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tikkajazz94, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

As some of you know My Brother is in ontario.
    Well My parents are driving down there, They left a two a clock.

Happy holidays.

2. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    LOL they are slightly foolish in this winter weather. Are they going to drive through Northern Ontario rather than through the states?

If so, I hope they have some kickin' winter tires. It's going to be something like a 4 day trip, and in Northern Ontario it's a bit dangerous in the winter, and if they get snow up there they could get snowed in. My mum got stuck in the Sault for 2 days in MARCH when going to Saskatchewan last year.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  3. Chick_a_dee

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    I'm sure they'll be fine, most people are... just there are some lunatics out there, one year I drove out in the summer with my mum and a couple from Sask. overtook us going at something like 120, took the corner, and flew off into the valley.

They were well over the limit. Silly people.

4. Tikkajazz94

their going through the states.

5. Chick_a_dee

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    Quote:Well that's good, Northern Ontario is lovely and scenic, but it can be a death trap in the winter. And Sask. and Manitoba are really boring drives, especially Manitoba, what with going through Winnipeg.

6. Tikkajazz94

yeah, we went through canada to come to alberta, But that was in march/april.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by