My peeps turned a week old *pic heavy*

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by WKYChick, May 13, 2011.

1. WKYChick

WKYChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2011
    2 sussex, 2 australorps and 1 buff orpington, enjoying the sunshine
    [​IMG]

Cream Puff and Tumble Bug
    [​IMG]

Indy, Razz and Tazz
    [​IMG]

Close up of Tumble Bug sleeping in the sun, sussex
    [​IMG]

Close up of Razz and Tazz, australorps
    [​IMG]

Close up of Indy and Razz; Indy is sussex
    [​IMG]

Close up of Tazz
    [​IMG]

Close up of Cream Puff
    [​IMG]

I hope I am doing good with them, this is a first for me to raise this many, they are all active accept Tumble Bug, she sleeps all the time, I have been keeping a close eye on her, she does eat and drink and her stool looks fine. It just doesn't look right when the others are playing and being active, she finds a spot and sleeps.

They are suppose the be what I named them but I can be corrected on the breeds, we got them at our local family owned feed store
    And if there is anything I need to keep an eye out for common things please let me know, I love my little peeps and want the best for them:)

2. Theapplechicks

Theapplechicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    sweet! i love the name Tumble Bug! Adorable! I bet she's fine. In all the batches I've always had one or two that love to sleep!

3. ErinG

ErinG Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2010
    Oregon
    They are sooo cute! I like the name Tumble Bug too, nice pictures [​IMG]

4. WKYChick

WKYChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2011
    Thank you [​IMG] they are so hard to get a good picture of, as soon as we put them down on the floor they scurried off to explore, except Tumble Bug, she found a hot spot and went to sleep [​IMG]

I named her Tumble Bug cause she is so round shaped and every time she would get a drink she would throw her little head back only to tumble head over feet backwards

I love their little fuzz butts!

Here is another pic of Tumble Bug sleeping, she has such a round shape to her body compared to her sibling; Indy <---Indy got her name cause she is bold and daring, loves to explore everything
    [​IMG]

I love the australorps coloring!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by