My Pet Chicken Chicks

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by woolychicken, Aug 25, 2010.

1. woolychicken

woolychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2009
    mesick michigan
    ON JULY 29 AND AUGUST 3 RECIVED CHICKS FROM MY PET CHICKEN.[​IMG]
    THEY ARE NOW ALMOST A MONTH OLD THEY ARE HEALTHY WND FREINDLY. I ORDERED 1 FAVEROLLE MALE AND AT 1 WEEK HE WAS COMEING UP TO US.HE LOVE TO HAVE HIS BEAK RUB. HE IS NOW GETTING HIS FEATHERS.WE CALL HIM GRORGE BECAUSE HE HAS TO SEE EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING. THE OTHER CHICKS ARE ALSO SWEET. SO FAR OUT OF 50 CHICKS. WE HAVE NAMED A FEW DUE TO THEIR PERSONALITIES FEEGIE, GEORGE,FRECKLES,LOLLIE,DARLING,PEEPERS,SALLY AND SLYVIA,AND SANDY, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING CHICKS FROM THEM THEY MIGHT COST MORE BUT THE QUALITILY OF THE CHICKS ARE EXCELLENT UPON DELIVERY. THEY USALLY COME ON A TUESDAY OR THURSDAY. THEY ARE HATCHED MONDAYS AND WENDESDAYS. NOT OVER THE WEEKEND. I HAVE TO SAY [​IMG]
    TO MY PET CHICKEN. I,LL SPEND MY MONEY ON THESE CHICKS !! [​IMG]

2. fluffystuffs808

fluffystuffs808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2009
    Hawaii
    cool![​IMG]

3. Davlyn

Davlyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2010
    Pike , NH
    [​IMG] My friend & I ordered chicks from them last yr. They were great. Super customer service. I did get a couple of Roosters & she got 1 Roo. I am planning on ordering again this spring. But they do not have a bird I want & I am trying to find another rare breed. " Hendemora "

4. prov31gal

prov31gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    over the mountain
    arent the birds from my pet chicken just drop shipped from meyers hatchery?

5. JustOneMore

JustOneMore Chillin' With My Peeps

We did 3 orders with MPC this year and are thrilled with them. Their customer service is excellent and the birds are growing into beautiful hens.

They're first on our list to call if we order again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by