My Pet Chicken for Fertilzed Eggs

I ordered an assortment in October. There was a snafu with shipping, they pegged it on the breeder, but they allowed me to delay my shipment until a more convenient time for me in November. I ordered a dozen and received 14. A breed code list was included, but the writing on the eggs was atrocious and I only had solid IDs for perhaps half. At least six breeds included (they promised three minimum.) 13/14 candled fertile, I broke one accidentally and I wound up with nine chicks. Though there were times in that shipping time where I swore I’d never use them again, now that it’s done (chicks are 7 weeks old) I would say my experience was good but not great and I would still order again. I was particularly impressed with the fertility given the time of year.

Hi All -
Does anyone have any experience with the company "My Pet Chicken" for ordering fertilized eggs? Can anyone suggest places other than "My Pet Chicken"?
Thanks!
Lisa
Here are a few hatcheries you can investigate - Meyer Hatchery, Cackle Hatchery, Murray McMurray Hatchery and Stromberg Chickens. I'm sure there are many more.

Back
Top Bottom