My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

This is great! I entered for both the chick pack and eggs :]

If I had a choice of chicks/eggs they would be in this order starting with most wanted:

Isbar
English Orpington
Faverolles
Creme Legbar
Marans
Ameraucana

Thanks again for doing this!

How fun! since I don't have an incubator (yet) I entered for the chick pack :)

my top choices would be the Jackpot, Egg Envy and the sexed-link pullet assortment

I just found this contest and got super excited! My pet chicken is my absolute favorite website. I haven't ordered chicks from anywhere else. They ways do such an amazing job and thanks to them I have a beautiful, friendly flock. I honestly think I spend 2 hours a day on their site looking at their beautiful verity of birds. It would mean the world to me if I won. If I did, the egg envy chick pack looks gorgeous and adorable. I just have one question...can you enter more than once? Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!!!

What a great contest! I just wanted to say that we bought a chick pack- the all pullet sex-link pack, with the September 20 hatch date and we've been thrilled with these chicks! We received 10 very well packaged, super healthy chicks. Looks like we got 4 different breeds in our pack. We've been thrilled with the whole chick pack experience.

I'm a fan of silkies, but I'm open to other rare breeds that are good layers. At this point, I have plenty of broody-type chickens. I would love sex linked eggs or chicks, or rhode island red chicks.

But, as long as they are heat-heardy, i'll take whatever. I'm open to new breeds. :)

Oh, and my incubator will be nice and ready for a nov hatching... of course, my husband may give me the evil eye for putting more eggs in, but what doesn't kill him just makes him love me more. ;)

I should also add, i'm fine with either a chick pack, OR eggs... but.. I'd love rare-assorted hatching eggs, I love the idea of being surprised. haha

Back
Top Bottom