My Pet Chicken-Review and Pics of Birds

chickenlover89

Songster
7 Years
Jul 26, 2012
I ordered from MPC over the summer, and my chicks are coming up on 15 weeks and 13 weeks, and I would like to see some pics of your birds from MPC, and here how you like them
we ordered: delawares, BO's and barred rocks (first order=1 barred rock, 1 white leghorn, 2 delawares=1 WL and 1 delaware died
second order=1 BO, 2 delawares, 1 EE= 1 EE, 1 delaware died)
so we would like to see pics of ALL your birds from MPC and here all your reviews.

we were also wondering about the quality of the orpingtons (like if they are a good size, or small like most hatchery birds, or HUGE like most good breeders would be, pics would be appreciated) thanks!

I ordered some buff orps from meyer hatchery like a year ago (MPC gets there chicks from there) The buff orps are pretty big but should be bigger.. I ordered like 4-5 different breeds but the buff orps were the best out of all. There not SQ that's for sure though but not to bad for a hatchery.

I ordered some buff orps from meyer hatchery like a year ago (MPC gets there chicks from there) The buff orps are pretty big but should be bigger.. I ordered like 4-5 different breeds but the buff orps were the best out of all. There not SQ that's for sure though but not to bad for a hatchery.
thank you so much! can you post pics?

My 9 came from MPC, 2 buffs, 2 australorps, 2 speck sussex, 2 silver laced wandottes and 1 columbian wyandott.

I would say they are all pretty good size, not small, not HUGE, they are 18 weeks old today, here's some recent pics

My 9 came from MPC, 2 buffs, 2 australorps, 2 speck sussex, 2 silver laced wandottes and 1 columbian wyandott.

I would say they are all pretty good size, not small, not HUGE, they are 18 weeks old today, here's some recent pics

thanks! they're BEAUTIFUL!

Back
Top Bottom