My Pet Chicken

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by crnagora95, Dec 10, 2010.

1. crnagora95

crnagora95 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 6, 2010
    Hi,
    I was thinking of getting a small order of chicks from My Pet Chicken, does anyone have any feedback on them? Positive and negative comments are welcome. I was going to by six chicks- 1 Ancona, 1 Black Australorp, 1 Barred Rock, 1 Exchequer Leghorn, 1 Speckled Sussex and 1 Golden Laced Wyandotte. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    I have done 2 orders of chickens with mypetchicken and am very satisfied with them. I recently purchased my incubator from them as well. good luck! [​IMG]

3. Kacey's Krazee's

Kacey's Krazee's Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Normangee, Texas
    I ordered my original flock of 24 from them. Very happy with the results. All of the chicks were very healthy, and arrived alive. I would do it again.

Enjoy those babies !

4. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    They drop ship from Meyer Hatchery. So it save cost and time just to order from Meyer Hatchery they have the small chick order just like My Pet Chicken does.

5. CamsCluckinChicks

CamsCluckinChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2009
    Clunette
    I'm a HUGE fan of MyPetChicken!! Would recommend them to anyone.

6. kera!

kera! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Navajo County
    me too I think it is great and I love that they have alot of choice including vaccination it may cost a bit more but better chance of getting what you want no extra roos for shipping it is hard to find them a home or eat them for me

7. stilldeb

stilldeb Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2010
    NW Kentucky
    Got all my chickens from Mypetchicken. They will sex them, you can get small orders, and if you get "accidental" roos, they will not only refund your money, but also give you free chickens to replace them. They are fantastic. All my chickens are healthy and happy and beautiful.

deb g
    KY

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by