1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My Polish are Hatching!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ChickenWendy, May 2, 2008.

1. ChickenWendy

ChickenWendy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Well finally it is day 21 & all of my polish have hatched or are in the process. YEAH!!! My girls and I are so excited. We bought 7 eggs off of EBAY & 5 out of them developed great.
    We are also waiting on our 9 silkie eggs. 2 of the blues are pipping! That is so exciting too.!! I cant wait for them to dry off so i can hold them. I love their heads.[​IMG]

2. ChelleEnchanted

ChelleEnchanted Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2008
    Ohio
    GO BABIES GO.

i'll be your cheerleader. [​IMG]

3. Fowl-Language

Fowl-Language Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Longview, WA
    Yay babies!! Any pictures for us yet?

4. ChickenWendy

ChickenWendy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    i will post pictures when they are all done. the 9 silkies are starting to pip - 5 of them. YEAH!!! i have wasted a whole day "watching". this is insanity. what will i tell my husband when he gets home and asks "what have you done all day"? thank goodness i have a 13 year old who has watched my 3 year old and my 15 month old. (we homeschool). this is science right?![​IMG]

5. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Good luck on the hatch! Can't wait to see pictures! I love polish, especially when they hatch and have the little top hats. [​IMG]:bun [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by