my poor baby.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, Oct 21, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Little Foot is currently inside my bedroom with me because i noticed that she is kind of wheezy and her quack sounds a little raspy. i might compare it with a drake if i knew exactly how they sound as my only drake is a muscovy. i rushed to the feed store and got her some antibiotics. she's eating and i gave her a bath but i kind of had to help her. she seems pretty happy in here with me. we are going to have a movie night and watch otis and milo.

for those that don't know little foot is my little handiquacked duck. she tries to dip her head in water when there is non around... and she kinda gets lost and quacks and the other girls come find her. she also has problems getting in and out of the pool so i made a slope so she can get in. my poor baby girl.

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    You are both lucky to have the company..I bet you miss not having ducks in your room..so an overnight ( or two or three ) will be nice for both of you. Hope she is quacking ( and feeling ) better soon.

3. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    ha yeah. we are both happy. my mom pointed out that she (little foot) likes being inside better. sooooooooooooooooooooo maybe she can be a house duck LOL idk mom was drunk after all

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by