My poor husband.. lol

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by MeatKing, Sep 30, 2012.

1. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

I do feel sort've bad.. but hey what can I do..

This week he was working late and added to the supper I made a few times.. He sometimes after working 14 plus hours will eat the supper I made plus cook pork chops, steak whatever he finds..

So yesterday I made pork chops, and today a big pork shoulder roast.(It was on sale) . He came in the house and was like.. Pork again I've had that 5 days in a row, so sick of pork..

I didn't have the heart to tell him, that big pork roast was gonna make leftovers for supper at least Monday and Tuesday!! I feel bad, think I can disgues it as chicken or beef... lol

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL [​IMG]

3. AlicesSilkies

AlicesSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Hahahaaa i get this too!! I just say suck it up, or its your turn to cook!! [​IMG]

4. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    I have a cross stitch sampler in my kitchen that says:

Sit down at the table and have a look.
    The first complainer is next meal's cook.

2 people like this.
  5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG]

6. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    [​IMG]

7. oesdog

oesdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    Ireland
    Many folk come home to nothing to eat - he should be grateful that you have provided even if it is Pork AGAIN! There are many good things you can do with it! BBQ pork chunks are always scrummy they are good covered in Rhubarb and orange! You can do curry or chinese or do a plain old pie! Mince it up and put it with onion and gravey he will think its Beef!

Good luck - Use it to stuff large Mushrooms with cheese on the top. Stuffed Marrow, Zuccini with onion and tomato and basil. Why not do a Spag bog or lusania or even do wraps or stuffed pan cakes. Honestly there are many many things you can do with your pork!!!

If all else fails PIGS will eat unwanted humans!!!!!! lol

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/investigation-farmer-eaten-pigs-032025373.html

Oes

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. MeatKing

Thanks everyone for your replies.. Good to know I'm not the only one in this boat..

Oesdog, you are so right.. Many people would love to have that problem of pork again..

Last night I did a chinese vegatable?pork stir fry.. He texted me, what's for supper.. I said stir fry, with onions, mushrooms, carrots, corn, peas, cauliflour, celery and peppers.. Sounds pretty good eh.. I even cooked the veggies his way, witch is barely cooked, I like them almost soggy he says.. So I made it his way.. For him and

He ate like two bites and made himself a can of chunked ham sandwhich.. :(

Tonight he gets chicken burgers, after he cooks it :p ..

9. MeatKing

Speaking of pigs eating anything, the police, heer in Canada actually caught a serial killer who was feeding his vitictims to the pigs he owned.. Gross.. It was a few years back, but there were victims for years before he was caught..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

10. BWKatz

BWKatz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    Columbia,SC
    Cassie , I love the sampler. Will have to make one for my kitchen. MeatKing, at least he knows better than to ask YOU to cook something else for him. If he does it like say 3xin a row, you could wait and ask him since he was going to cook anyway, would he mind cooking some for you too.LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by