1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My Post

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by nicalandia, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicalandia

nicalandia Overrun With Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    (PM posted without permission of the sender--removed by Staff)

My name is Marvin, and I am sorry I Derailed your thread.... I just stated that I resented your ways, but then somebody asked why and it went down hill from there...[​IMG] dont worry I will never have the gift god has given you guys in the US or EUROP of having hatcheries.... not even Bad ones, there is NONE in Nicaragua, I am alone in my quest here, I have to chose between 2 evils, Muts of breeds brougth from Europe and USA about 30 years ago when we were Friends with USA.. or REAL cock fighting games, which are fine with me, this are gladiators that put their life at stake with real knives attached to their shanks, but they have lost all fear.... OEG or Spaniards as we call them here are fine birds but I am not interested in breeding them just yet...

Sorry for my Rant...

God bless you and your progect...

Mods you can close this, Mr. Everett had his Inbox full so I could not respond to him...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
  2. gjensen

gjensen Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2011
    Midlands, South Carolina
    I personally have found Mr. Everett to be thoughtful and generous. Also Honest.

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Personal disputes and correspondence should remain just that, personal. Please do not post PMs without permission of the sender.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by