My pretty birds

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fatsuru, Dec 9, 2010.

1. fatsuru

fatsuru Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2010
    didn't know where else to put this one. I uploaded a video of some of my bird if anyone would like to take a look and let me know what you think.

2. draye

draye Overrun With Chickens

Nov 30, 2010
    Arkansas
    I see many breeds in there, very pretty. Loved the video.

3. chikky

chikky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    Glenmont, Ohio
    I'm partial to the Polish rooster. They're so neat. Also really like the full-size speckly one (sorry, not up on my breeds), but she's cute too. The Polish roo would make a great mate to my black and white hen. [​IMG]

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    What feathered friends you have there! I think they were disappointed because the camera was not spitting feed at them. Don't you love those top knots?

5. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Lovely assortment of birds you have. Gotta ask-which one started to crow VERY badly right at the end? It was pretty humorous!

6. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Cute! I like the sussex especially. Think this would go in the "pictures & stories of my chickens" catagory maybe.

7. jomoncon

jomoncon Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2010
    New Orleans, LA
    I don't one kind of chicken from another, so I'll just describe the ones I really liked.

I love the "Rod Stewart" looking one right at the beginning.

Then near the end, there's a white, fuzzy feathered one & a black black, fuzzy feathered one in the background. And both of them look like poodles!!

I love your flock.

8. fatsuru

Apr 19, 2010
    Thanks for all the great comments the one crowing badly is a black copper maran i'm pretty sure. I have another video of him and one of my Sumatra roos having a crow off. I'll have to upload that one later. The rod stewart looking guy is a polish roo. the fuzzy feathered ones are probably silkies. unfortunatly after I made the video my polish roo disappeared. He gets picked on the most i think the other roos think he is trying to fight cause of his hair do. I've walked the property several times trying to track him down. Hoping he didn't become someones dinner [​IMG]

Thanks again for all the comments

9. fatsuru

Apr 19, 2010
    added another video featuring more pretty birds let me know what you think

how many breeds can you see?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by