My pretty girl!!!

Discussion in 'Geese' started by TennesseeTruly, Oct 18, 2010.

1. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    This is my pretty girl, Karessa. I swear she just gets more beautiful each time she molts! She's the most vocal of all my females. She moves like she knows she's the Queen. I really need to get some video of the way she walks. She holds her head up but its almost as if she glides, not walks.

I would love to pair her up with my Peter who is just as spectacular as she is but she is already bonded to another gander. [​IMG]

Here she is...my pretty girl!

[​IMG]

2. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    [​IMG]

3. D'Angelo N Va.

D'Angelo N Va. Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    All she needs is a Tiara and she would be The Princess...lovely girl.

4. Cottage Rose

Cottage Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Mid west Michigan
    Very pretty and regal!

5. Olive Hill

Olive Hill Overrun With Chickens

Apr 19, 2009
    She's darling. [​IMG]

6. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Imma have to get me some more Sebs. I miss mine, they are such beautiful birds. And Karessa is a gorgeous girl!

~Casey

Edit: Cottage Rose, I have been sitting here for the past hour mesmerized by the beauty of your birds.[​IMG] I checked your website out and now more so than ever I want to get some more Sebs. I might get in touch with you in the future when I do decide to get more? Your doing an amazing job with these beautiful birds, keep up the good work. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  7. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    She is gorgeous... I used to have a seb and just love them- my neighbor snuck in and took a photo of him and framed it for me for Christmas a few years ago. I still love looking at that photo and remembering my beautiful boy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by