1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

MY PULLETS ARE LAYING GREAT, NOW 18 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cowgirl75446, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Cowgirl75446

Cowgirl75446 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2011
    Texas
    This auction will now be for 18 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs. All my pullets/roosters are dark blue in color, they are very nice quality birds. My pullets are laying really well now, I am not going to start my incubators until February, so I am able to offer these eggs for sale. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after they are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. This will be a PayPal auction only because the eggs should be ready to ship on Tuesday or Wednesday after the auction closes. Thanks for looking and bidding.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    lovely feathering.........OH no, I need another chicken trailer.........so beautiful! I'm pulling my hand away from the mouse............so pretty....

3. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    Quote:x2

4. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    oops i bid.... [​IMG]

5. Cowgirl75446

Cowgirl75446 Chillin' With My Peeps