My Purple Male Died Last Night,.....But....

Sir Birdaholic

Night Knight
10 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Greers Ferry Lake,Arkansas
I raised 1 boy & 3 girl Purples from eggs to 1 1/2 years old. I went out to feed this morning & my male was dead under the roost, like he had a heart attack or something.
hit.gif
DW & I were really bummed out!
hmm.png
Then...... my cousin called me trying to buy a rare gun of mine. He just happened to have a 4 year old Purple male in with his Blues. Hmmmm..... sounds like a trade is in order!
idunno.gif
Well, now I have my Pea pen up to par again!
clap.gif
What timing on his part! Wait,.... ya think he snuck over in the..... Nah, just coincidence.
wink.png

Thanks, This boy isn't near as friendly, but, in time,... maybe. Prince will be missed! The girls aren't impressed with that gorgeous tail of the newby yet. I lucked out with my cousin having a Purple male. He's got about 40, but one is a white male, one Purple male, & the rest India Blues. We're both thrilled with the trade!

Quote:
i bet yeah my male is for sure a good looker he is actually 15 but i have only had him for eight he came from the neighbors when they hatched some of his offspring and wanted to get rid of him needless to say we couldent say no haha:)

Back
Top Bottom