My rabbit ran away.... again.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Jacklynn, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Jacklynn

Jacklynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Yeah. He lives in my first coop with my rabbits. He ran away last week and came home in time for dinner that night.

I went out and there are tracks going back in the bush. I hope he comes back this time. I've had him for over three years. I could lock him up, but he just isn't happy.

Sorry just ranting. Its my own fault, I know.

2. ~*Sweet Cheeks*~

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Olympia Washington
    I had a mini lop 'Waldo' who had the run of the backyard. He would go in his hutch to eat and drink but preferred to sleep under the deck.

He would dig out of the backyard from time to time and I'd find him in the front yard.

Come spring he went in search of ladies because the cat wasn't diggin Waldo diggin him.

He disappeared never to be seen again.

3. Jacklynn

Jacklynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Biscotti came home. We went to the feed store and came back and he was sitting in the snow infront of the coop.

Thank goodness.

Sorry about Waldo [​IMG]

4. abluechipstock

abluechipstock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    fort ashby, wv
    rabbits usually stay around when they are loose, i had a few that ran free and would run to meet me at feeding time, the only thing is that they are fair game when loose [​IMG]

5. Barred Rocks forever

Barred Rocks forever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2009
    maryland
    I had my house rabbit closed up beacuse people were working downstairs she got out some how ad followed the workers around and i came home to find her snoozeing on the deck with the dog

6. ~*Sweet Cheeks*~

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Olympia Washington
    Waldo used to lay in the sun on the back deck with Oscar the cat and Abbie the rottie.

I'm glad your guy came home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by