1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

MY RANT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Jan 21, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Anyone ever want to throttle their SO?????????? My fiance cannot for LIFE of him control himself with a danged debit card. He uses it when he sees money in the bank not even checking with me if other expenses have been paid out of the account!!!!

The worst thing is it's for FAST FOOD. $99 in overdraft charges because he forgot to tell me about $13 in fast food charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    [​IMG] Let it out debi, you'll feel better.

3. Indiana hens

Indiana hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Pendleton, Indiana
    It is a shame that you can't control his # better than that.

4. debilorrah

I SWEAR I am gonna take that thing away from him and give him a danged allowance. [​IMG]

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

We don't have debit/check cards for that very reason, it's just too easy to forget to write something in the checkbook. [​IMG]

6. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Do it

7. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Yep, give him cash and tell him when it's gone, it's gone. He'll learn to budget or he'll learn to go without.

8. debilorrah

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Sorry Debi, I know that is no fun. I had a ex husband like that. I am remarried and my dh has just a atm card and I have a debit card. But with his job offshore he is gone so much he is not here to spend. And I am addicted to BYC and my animals and home life, so I don't spend either. We are trying to pay down our debt with everything the way it is.

[​IMG]

Maybe he needs a account just for him for his eating or gets out so much cash and that is it for lunches [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

What kills me the most is that we talked about this 2 weeks ago and agreed to not eat fast food!!! I have been bringing my breakfast and lunch and he is overdrawing our account for McDonalds. I have had ONE egg burrito for $2 in two weeks and he is doing this????????????? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by