my rhode island red chicks

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by pompommom, Apr 22, 2012.

1. pompommom

pompommom Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2012
    i have videos of my chickens and puppies on my youtube page. here is the latest one

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Nice pullets! Rhode Island Reds lay lots of eggs! [​IMG] I'm sure they are going to love their new coop too! Thanks for sharing.

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    They look like red sex links to me... and the white one should be a male.

4. Fred's Hens

Fred's Hens Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Not RIR.

Look like a Red Sex Link. Look healthy, happy and will be great layers. That's the important thing. Enjoy them.

5. GSDBESTK9

GSDBESTK9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2012
    Maryland
    I was going to say, they look a lot like my Red Sex Links. [​IMG] Very cute!!

6. clrdogrl

clrdogrl Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2012
    I have 1.5 week old RIR and they look nothing like them. [​IMG]

I LOVE your coop pompommom...did you build it or buy it?

7. pompommom

pompommom Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2012
    omg i have not seen any of your posts. i am so sorry, thanks for all the tips, and i have to agree about your red sex links. we bought the coop, it is cute, but it is really small and we are constantly trying to improve it. I wrote a little blog about them. i need to update their photos and videos, they are now 8 weeks. here is the blog i wrote, it is mostly designed for someone thinking of getting chicks. http://www.squidoo.com/raising-baby-chicks thanks again for the replies and i will need to check my posts more often. i just love backyard chickens, the site is a lifesaver.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by