My room is halfway packed...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    ...I just sat down for a little break and now I can't seem to get up again to finish! I've been cleaning, organizing and packing today and my room is looking so nice. It's been such a mess lately because I've been so busy with end of semester stuff. I put off organizing because I knew I was going to be packing, but man was the clutter driving me nuts! For me, having a neat and clean area makes me feel a lot more relaxed! I can't say I'm looking forward to unpacking all this stuff back at home though!

What are you doing today?

2. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    Quote:I agree I hate having a messed up room. Well I bought a chicken coop today and I'm really excited. [​IMG] I cant wait till it comes in.

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote:I agree I hate having a messed up room. Well I bought a chicken coop today and I'm really excited. [​IMG] I cant wait till it comes in.

Awesome! What kind of chicken coop did you buy?

4. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop

Awesome! What kind of chicken coop did you buy?

Uhh it's called The rambler.....I'll get a pic and show you. brb ok here it is.

[​IMG]

We dont have many chickens and we are going to build a bigger one later. But we ran out of time so we bought this one while we build the other one. And then I'll use this one for bantams.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by