My Rottie Grrrrlz.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Redyre Rotties, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    This is Penny. Penny is the dam of Milton and Grace. She will be 6 years old tomorrow, July 28. Hopefully she is in whelp to CH Cammcastle's Valentino V QR, TT. I am ultrasounding her Aug. 9 to confirm her in whelp, and if so, she is due Sept. 11.

[​IMG]

And here is Gracie. Grace is 9.5 months old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    She is beautiful [​IMG]

ETA: i just realized they were not the same dog [​IMG] I thought the top pic was her now, and then her younger days LOL

So both beautiful [​IMG] Wish we could have a pup. That is my husbands dream-dog

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Nice topline!

4. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    I love all the pictures of all your babies..

But look my bday is Sept 11 and you know some bad guy has ruined that day so you could make it better for me if you would just send me one of those 9-11 puppies. I promise to take good care of her and spoil her to no end PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE [​IMG]

piecemaker

5. CedarRidgeChicks

CedarRidgeChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    [​IMG]..beauties!!!

6. mercedes

mercedes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    TX
    Your girls are beautiful!!!!!!!!I have been owned by Rotties for a long time now.Lost my two boys to cancer at age 10 and the girl I have left has Cushings,thyroid trouble and is suffering from an enlarged esophagus.Fortunately I have a very good vet and she is on meds and doing well.Wish you lived closer to me,I would love a pup from such a handsome girl.[​IMG]

7. chicknduck

chicknduck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    Ohio
    They are so pretty [​IMG]

8. Backyard Farm

Backyard Farm Certified Personal Chicken Attendant

Apr 1, 2009
    Nice rotties.. Had them for 28yrs. I think they are one of the most misunderstood breeds around.

Yep nice topline!

hoping for BABIES!!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  9. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Redyre, I am making the move back to my family farm and have been thinking of you and your beauties ever since I heard the news about the move. Miss Bear was my very best friend for so many years and the loyalty of a rotti is unmatched by any other breed I know of. Please keep me posted about her as I am definitely interested. I love every pic you have posted of Penny. The dog would have a wonderful home with me and would help "herd" the horses and keep up with ground hog control [​IMG] as well as keep other poultry predators at bay .. so, it will have a job. I do not want to breed so a spay or neuter promise can be made. I understand your best pups are show bound but, if you have a lovely darker girl like Valentino [​IMG] I would be NC bound.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  10. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Gracie is something else. Penny has a sweet look to her, but Gracie is so...intense!

I have yet to see a mean Rottie.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by