1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My scovies*pics*

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Mom 2em All, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    The weather has been very non-seasonal, and all the snow melted and turned my backyard into a mucky muddy mess- the ducks LOVE it. (temps are dropping rapidly now, however. Spring was short-lived).
    I took some pictures of my gang.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and while not a duck, my pigeon hangs with them all anyway:

[​IMG]

2. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Oh so cute! I am partial to those Black and whites. I want to get a pair, but I'm afraid I'll get different colors than black and white. [​IMG]

3. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    [​IMG]

4. Mom 2em All

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Thank you. My most favorite of all is my drake, Baby. (first picture). He recently passed up Penguin in size and now is THE DRAKE around the ladies. With all the black and white I have I am sure I will only get black and white pied babies- but it will be really neat if another color would appear in the spring with their babies. I want chocolate. [​IMG]

5. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Yours look alot like mine, My all white bred with an almost solid blk and we had on chocolate so ya never know.

6. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    Gorgeous!!! My only scovy, Scooter is identical to the middle (white and grey) one in the second photo. I have no idea what color to call her LOL

Michelle

7. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

Pretty scovies

8. Mom 2em All

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Quote:I think thats a blue pied. At least that is what I think CapriceAcres called her when I got her. Maybe she will chime in and let us know. [​IMG]

9. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    Thank you! I'll keep a close eye on this thread. I can't get over how identical your girl is to mine.

Michelle

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by