my Seemore died

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by sammileah, Dec 8, 2010.

1. sammileah

sammileah Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2009
    central ia
    Our house duck died tonight. she was only 3 months old and was eating, drinking and running around before bedtime. hour later my son comes down crying cause he heard her flapping and by time he got downstairs she was gone. I wish i could tell him why. I'm heartbroken i hate this part of parenting

anyone know any black east indie ducklings for sale in Iowa? [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    [​IMG] So sorry to hear what has happened. It must have been a complete shock if Seemore wasnt sick or injured. Its never easy to loose them - but with no warning or time to get used to the idea they may not pull through makes it harder.

3. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    So sorry you lost Seemore. [​IMG]

4. duckluv

duckluv Overrun With Chickens

Aug 20, 2010
    Ohio
    Oooooooooh! So sorry. [​IMG] It's never easy.

5. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    i just lost my goose too.

she looked like a cutie hope you find another

6. xIndigoSkyx

xIndigoSkyx Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2010
    St.Albert, Alberta
    I had found some wild baby golden eye ducks after there mother abandoned them they were only 2 days old i assume they were sooo cute There names were Roadie and Frenzl, Frenzl and Roadie were doing fine but then Frenzl died because somthing fell on him and he couldent get out, then we bought some pekin and rouen ducks for friends but Sadly Rodie died. when Frenzl died I cryed for 15 minets and then stoped and said I needed to take care of Roadie, Sadly that wa a waist. hope you find a new babie to love [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by