my seramas

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by kelliepulido, Dec 12, 2010.

1. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    Trent[​IMG] Tracie and Trixie[​IMG]Tristen

2. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    both of the roos would be a gret start for crele seramas

3. kelliepulido

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    cool they are just so cute and little,Tristen has such nice saddle feathers and hackle feathers,he is the smaller.I had 7 of the but lost 3 to predators and the weather.I seperated these and put a light on them in a small breeding pen.Them seem happier.

4. roocrazy

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    i bet a lot of people would want some of those!

5. kelliepulido

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    I have 8 more babies that are turning out really nice as well.They are 6wk old one is a little frizzle hen another is a tiny tiny little light colored pullet

6. roocrazy

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    cool!

7. Hi Kellie! They are looking good. Are they the wheaten / barred wheatens from here?
    Sorry for the losses. They've been really hardy here, but it's a big difference weather-wise from SC to MI. I've got youngsters that are old enough to go outside, but I've been holding off because it feels more MI-ish here right now.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    Quote:

8. kelliepulido

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    yes they are I just love them.I hope they make it through.Had lots of challenges with my chickens this season.Lots of learning for me.But I also think those little kids are coming along great.

9. kelliepulido

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    What do you breed to get crele? I hope somebody doesn't say this is already posted..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by