My Silkie Babies are SO CUTE AND SWEET!!!! PICS!!!!

SilkiesAndSuch

Silkie Daddy
9 Years
Jan 27, 2010
Mayo
I love silkies so much! My chicks are starting to get sooo big and have entered the ugly duckling stage
lau.gif
Some of them look so funny, with their partially developed top-knots and fluffy patches appearing in random places. Have two batches of silkies, the first is a group of 25 four week old Cackle Hatchery babies and the second group is 17 show quality silkies from Vickie @ Sunshine Silkies in Lake City. Can't wait for them to get older and have babies of their own
ya.gif
And the weird blue eyes on a couple of the pics are just from the camera, none are blue eyed
lol.png

47877_silkies_017.jpg

47877_silkies_006.jpg

47877_silkies_011.jpg

47877_silkies_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You got some lovely babies from me which should turn into some real beauties!!!!
Congratulations on being addicted to silkies!!!!
cool.png

Call me if you need anything!

Vickie

Cute little suckers! I have 8 five week old silkies from ideal. There slowly getting out of that ugly phase. Have yours started to establish the pecking order?

Pretty!
love.gif
For some strange reason, I have this passionate urge to get a few silkies in my plain flock,
wee.gif
I am getting some in April (hopefully). Can anyone explain this passionate urge??
tongue.png

PS My family thinks I'm nuts and silkies are ugly
th.gif
imagine that??

You got some lovely babies from me which should turn into some real beauties!!!!
Congratulations on being addicted to silkies!!!!cool

Call me if you need anything!

Vickie

I will definitely let you know if I need anything
smile.png
Will probably be purchasing some white silkies in the future from you
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom