1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

***MY SILKIE LUCKY,HATCHED ALL OF HER 9 BABYS*** YEAAAAA

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by BackSwampGirl, Apr 5, 2009.

1. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am so proud of her...She is proud too.They all are just beautiful and are perfect.She actually set on them for all the 21 days.She probably got up and eat,drink.Don`t have any pictures yet.But will try to get some.We are very proud of her.And this was her 1st ones and she is not even 1 year old yet.She will be a year about the 20th or so of April.They are pretty and BLACK,,,,Sandra

2. msgenie516

msgenie516 The Happy Hen

May 16, 2008
    Nesconset, LI, NY
    Hi,

Congratulations on your new babies! [​IMG]

That must look so cute, Momma hen and all of her 9 babies! Can't wait to see some pictures! Good luck! [​IMG] Genie

3. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    Hey Genie,
    They are really so pretty,and just so tiny.They look about the size of a quater.And she is so sweet to let us touch them and take her also.She is the pet of the silkies.She is our 1st Silkie that we had last year.And it don`t even seem real to know that she is old enough to hatch babys.We are planning on taking her to our state Fair.She is just beautiful.Thanks for your congrats to us.I have found out now that it is more fun to let them hatch their own.But I am still hatching some in the bator.If she don`t go broody again.,,,lol Thanks a bunch,Sandra

4. onecent

onecent Chillin' With My Peeps

wow!! congratulations!! arnt they just the cutest things [​IMG] ,
    happy easter [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by