My silkies...again...lol

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by alex, Nov 16, 2007.

1. alex

alex Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Does anyone get tired or annoyed of meh posting pics of my silkies??? Becuase i thought maybe, sinse i already posted pictures of them like 5 times you guys would get bored...i just like to post pictures....tell me what you think...

This is frisky:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is Mo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I never get tired of pictures! [​IMG] Cute birdies... You must love them a lot if you take so many pictures of them! I have a huge file of chicken pictures, too!

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I get tired of posts that dont have pictures. Mo is a riot......i love to see her pictures. Did you ever say if the 2 are getting along now?

4. IHeartChickens

IHeartChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Pacific NW
    Mo is so sweet. Who could ever tire of that sweet little mug? I love looking at the pics.

5. rosyposyosy

rosyposyosy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Yeah I don't care what lacy_94 says! Mo is adorable!!

6. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I hope my Black Silkie grows up to be that pretty! [​IMG]

7. alex

alex Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    oh, thank you all...i love them to...and i love lurky's show quality silkie...i cept on staringat the pics...lol

8. Birdgardengal

Birdgardengal Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2007
    Ephrata, WA
    I think its great that you do post pictures. I wish I could take as good a picture and then figure out how to post it right! I never figured out how to get the sizing right. Thanks for sharing them with us.

9. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:You think i have show quality? I'm not even sure what would qualify/disqualify a silkie to be show quality. But either way, i'm glad you like them. My fear is that all 3 of the splash silkies i have ar boys [​IMG] I will be very happy if just one splash is a girl [​IMG]

10. magikchick

magikchick ~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~

Apr 21, 2007
    SW Florida
    I love Frisky, black silkies are just gorgeous. It's neat to see how much they change as they grow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by