my silkies are getting sooooooooooo cute!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by bangor777, Jun 14, 2008.

1. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    i have 8 partridge silkies from ideal. I was kind of counting on the fact that they wouldn't look like the silkies I've seen online, I figured pet quality, silkie but not too poofy. Well, they're only three weeks old and they are just soooooo amazingly cute. They have amazingly soft cotton ball tails, tons of fuzz, they actually look so beautiful. Sorry, I'm quite in love with them.

They may not be show quality but I have to say that ideal did a wonderful job.

2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Congratulations on the babies. My silkies have wicked beautiful babies. Too fluffy if you ask me [​IMG]
    I dont feel like looking it up, so i am going to ask you how far you are from kittery (sp) I am going to take my first trip to the kittery trading post.......??? I think thats what its called.

3. SpeckledHills

SpeckledHills Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2008
    Idaho/Utah
    Glad you got some that are real cuties and are makin' you happy!

4. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Well, you can let ME know how it is! I live in Bangor, about 4 hours north....I moved here from CT about 6 years ago and never looked back [​IMG] I've heard great things about it though.
    We go into freeport and portland a couple of times a year but I haven't stopped in Kittery.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by