My silky snowy is the name

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by KittyKisska, Jun 27, 2016.

1. KittyKisska

KittyKisska Just Hatched

Jun 27, 2016
    Hi my name is Abby I am 12 and I am new to chickens but I know that I take great responsibility with them but I have one problem with my young silky chicken I think she is lacking vitamin B2 because she is not standing or walking 1 foot is going straight out the front and 1 foot is going straight out the back she is usually trying to walk but when she does she either falls or walks on her hocks and uses her wings as a balancing aid we put her back on chick starter to help her get some vitamins and minerals and we put vitamin powder and her water it is only been about three days and we haven't seen much progress she still awake alert and eating and drinking is this the case? What is the Recovery prognosis and The expected recovery time [​IMG][​IMG]. If you need more information please just ask

2. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Overrun With Chickens

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Hi Abby! Welcome to BYC. How old is your chicken?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  3. KittyKisska

KittyKisska Just Hatched

Jun 27, 2016
    She is about 3mounths old (12weeks) sorry I couldn't figure out how to work this website I'm new LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by