My sister has cancer

1birdlady

Songster
13 Years
Nov 13, 2008
Spring, Texas
September 28, 2009

To my BYC “Family”,

As some of you know, my sister Rita has been under going treatment for lung cancer. She had 2/3rds of a lung removed, as well as some rib bones back in May this year.

This is her last two weeks of “big guns” chemo and she is just miserable. She has bronchitis as well, and is now having the 4th round of antibiotics.

I have told her there are many prayers going up for her from those she doesn’t even know, and she is very grateful.

If any would care to send a card, I know it would make her day!

Her address:
PM me
Thank you so much for your support.

Blessings and love to you all,

1Birdlady (aka Jenny)

hugs.gif
I have prayed for her, and for you.

I AM SENDING REALLY BIG HUGS

My dad had more than 3/4 of a lung removed and still cont to smoke and he passed in Jan (not natural by any means)

I just dealt with bronchitis just 2 months ago and it has dissappeared for a little while but from experience will show itself when winter hits.

But your sister is extremely LUCKY to have you and you are extremely LUCKY to have her as I am the only child and only have a best friend to turn to.

Thank you all for prayers and messages and cards!

I know it will help brighten her day!

Y'all are very kind and special people.
love.gif

Blessings to you, and thanks again!
hugs.gif

1Birdlady (Jenny)

Prayers for you and your family. I am so sorry that your sister has cancer. May the Lord watch over her and hold her close to Him.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Best wishes to all. Strength and peaceful healing to your sis. My big sis is a 17 year survivor of double breast cancer, I wish yours the best as well.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom