1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

My sister is having a C-Section.... Pictures on page 4!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tikkajazz94, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Shes pregnant with twins and is 7 months and one week. She is due Thanksgiving weekend. She went for her Doctors appointment and One is bigger than the other, in a kinda non healthy way. She is getting sent to the hospital and is have the twins today. Update on Page 2!!!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] i share your happiness!!!!!!!

3. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    A csection is a slower recovery, if you live near her, perhaps you may offer to give her a hand or help with any other kids she has.

4. I will. But she lives 2 hours away... Im lucky shes at the Hospital only 20 minutes away

5. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Songster

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    Hopefully everyone ends up healthy and well. Hopefully their NICU stay is short.

6. SarahFair

SarahFair Songster

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Babies! Aw!!
    I cant wait for someone close to me to have one so I can help out, hold it, feed it, love it...
    Awww..

I hope everything turns out great for you sisters family!

7. Jloeffler

Jloeffler Songster

Jul 22, 2011
    Northeast NC
    I had twins by c section 4 years ago. I can tell you that any help you can give, from helping with laundry to giving her a break so she can get some nap time zzzzs, will be much appreciated IMO . It's nice to hear you are thinking of her, you sound like a great sister! I hope everything goes well and that mom and babies are healthy!

8. She's going in in 11 minutes. I got told to stay at home to watch the fort.

9. 4 minutes!

10. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

I'm so excited for her! I hope all goes well [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by