My sister is having surgery friday Update post 1 NOT GOOD

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Aug 22, 2011.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    she is getting a bone graft on her arm and leg... its from the car accident last october. they have to remove the rode from her leg fix the bone and replace the rod. and on her arm they have to remove the plates and fix the bones and I assume replace the plates. she is so depressed right now. It breaks my heart that I cant be there for her. my daughters baby is due thursday and I have Ayden to help with and I have to pick my nephew up from school (he broke both bones in his leg) ... please keep her in your prayers. she really has been thru th e ringer... also keep the other survior in your prayers. she is still not able to work... thank you

Update... my sister called crying... her doctor called her with the results of her tests and she has a bone infection in her leg. she will be on IV antibiotics for a couple of months and when they remove the rod from her leg they wont be able to put another one in until the infection is gone plus they are going to put antibiotic balls ? in her bones... please keep her in your prayers.. she may lose her leg...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  2. Balefire

Balefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Orwigsburg PA
    Prayers are on the way and positiv thoughts for a speed recovery [​IMG]

3. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thanks

4. Annie75

Annie75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2011
    Oh No. All of my best wishes and prayers for your sister and for you! Oh, and, Dr Annie75 prescribes Vitamin D tablets for your whole family I think!! [​IMG]

5. Balefire

Balefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Orwigsburg PA
    prayers

6. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    [​IMG] I really hope things get better for your sister as well as everyone else affected. [​IMG]

7. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thanks .... I am so worried about my sister. she is so angry at the drunk driver... he gets to sit in jail pain free while she and the otherlady sit at home in pain everyday... and 2 families are with out thier loved ones... the only injury he got was a few scratches.

8. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] I'm so sorry for the pain and hardship your sister is going through. [​IMG] for her recovery.

9. babyscuz

babyscuz Out Of The Brooder

Aug 11, 2011
    hope it all goes well [​IMG]

10. coldupnorth

coldupnorth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2011
    N. MN
    Prayers are sent your family's way

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by