my sister is out of the hospital

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Dec 1, 2010.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    she officially got home yesterday. she was home for the day sunday but had to go back. she is having severe nausia(sp?) and still in severe pain. her husband built her a ramp for her wheel chair right after the accident. my mom says it fancy. the reailing is done with a beautiful trim. she is all scare up but her hubby tells her she is the most beautiful woman in the world... he also made the other survivor her wheel chair ramp since her husband left her... and he also got her a hospital bed. it was given to my sister. she had to given to her. they turned my sisters dinning room into a room for my sister. her hubby wanted to make her door wider to her bedroom(he is a carpenter) but my sister wont let him... she is doing great other than the pain nad being sick to her stomache all of the time... thank you for all your prayers

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Glad to hear that your sister is home. I pray for her fast recovery.

Is she on pain meds? Morphine makes my DH sick as a dog, and codeine does the same thing to me. That might explain the nausea. If that is the cause, her doctor might be able to prescribe a different medication without the side effects.

3. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    the doctorn knows about the sick to her stomache. she has been that way since the accident. they did an ulterasound thinking it was her gal bladder.but that turned out to be ok... she is on motrin

4. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:GLAD she is home, and praying for a more thorough recovery. Meanwhile kudos to her DH for being so wonderful to the other survivor, and for sticking so closely by your sister. You all must be wonderful people. I count it a blessing to know you, even if it is just via cyberspace [​IMG]

5. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    Thank you

6. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    I'm glad to hear she's home, and about the generousity of your BIL too - she's got a good one there! [​IMG]

Keeping you all in prayers still and sending hugs your way too! [​IMG]

7. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    yes she does. they dont make many men like him now days... they have been together for 27 years. they have had thier ups and downs. have 3 wonderful kids. there oldest is in school to be a pharmacist. very smart and mature kid... his family are always doing for others.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by