My sister the "chicken herder"

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by maplesky7, May 7, 2009.

1. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I just found this on my sisters facebook page.

She claimed the night I had the heart attack, the next day she had to come help put the chickens in the coop for the night. She also said roosters are evil. ha ha ha. Look at my mean roo eyein her...ha ha...I bet he flogged her too. ha ha ha. She said my daughters thought it was a riot and she was glad someone was amused. ha ha ha. What a moron.

I guess she didn't know they'd put themselves to bed.

This is my oldest sister....we were born 10 years apart to the day.

[​IMG]

2. damselfish

damselfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    Sorry to hear you had a heart attack and hope you're doing well.

That photo is just hysterical! That's a pool noodle, isn't it?

And then the boots...

Thanks for a great giggle this morning, you've got a good sis there.

The white rooster looks pretty suspicious about the whole thing, though.

3. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    LOOK OUT she has a NOODLE!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

my sis is just as silly she would have done the same thing. How ya feeling today? what were the results did you have your stress test yet? did you get them back can you start cardio therapy yet? sorry about the 20 questions lol

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Maplesky, you may have been born ten years apart, but I can say that your sister is just as whacked as YOU. Great pic! Thanks for posting it.

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    Actually Buff...THAT sister is whackier....trust me...she is.

stress test... i no like, hot, tingley, hard to breathe, made me wretch. No results for 4-7 days. Feelin a bit sick today. darn it all. oh and no cardio until the results are back. and my blood is still thick...they upped my blood thinner to 3 pills m-w-f and 2 pills the other days. but i've been eatin a lot of salads...and he told me to eat healthy...he'd adjust the meds. so hopefully when i get my blood drawn next wed. my blood will be where they want it.

and it is a pool noodle and you can't tell but they've pecked at it...i swear they'll peck anything.

and those are my sister's koi boots...they've got fancy fish on them. she's silly.

i know...that roo IS totally gonna get her. i wish i would have been there to see all the action. i bet her teenage dd took the pic and was laughin her booty off...too bad they didn't tape some of it. ha ha ha.

hugs,
    g

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Quote:I agree, that pictures hilarious! [​IMG] What a great sister to come help you out. You can see, shes really not a "chicken person" now is she? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by