MY SISTERS PREGNANT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rhett&SarahsMom, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    I am going to be an aunt! My daughters going to have a cousin!
    This is so huge. We have a small family and this is awesome!! She is due the beginning of March.

2. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    [​IMG] Congratulations!!!

3. new chicken mommy

new chicken mommy Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2008
    athens vt
    congrats!! It is so cool isnt it my daughters pregnant and due the end of feb. My second grandchild, I cant wait!!! almost like waiting for chicks huh!!!! lol

4. steffpeck

steffpeck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Erda, UT
    Congratulations!!!

5. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Congratulations!!!!!

I have 4 kids the oldest is going to 30 Sept. 3rd and the youngest...twins are 23...I don't have a single grandbaby....where did I go wrong?

6. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Congrats! Babies on the way are the best news!!

7. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Congratulations!
    It's nice to know that your daughter will have a cousin.

8. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Congrats! Im waiting to make a post like this myself. She's taking her sweet time. [​IMG]

9. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Quote:LOL
    They "just" started trying before their one year anniversary. And SURPRISE! She couldnt figure out why she was so sick at the beginning of school vacation. Thought the kids had brought something to school she caught and couldnt shake. [​IMG]
    She finally thought "Hmmmm" and took a EPT.

I guess my BIL has been with her to all the appts. And he asks ALL the questions. He is keeping a journal They told his boss already only because he wanted to be there for all the appts. She still hasnt told the school dept she works for. Or any of her friends. Two of which are pregnant and due within weeks of her edd. It's cool that she has that. I didnt. (I met one of my friends through an online group for women due in the same month) Most of my friends already had 2 kids. I started later then them.[​IMG]
    I am so happy for them.

10. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Congratulations. My daughter just had a baby last month. I don’t get to see her much because she lives out of state. So don’t forget to spoil (he or she). It’s great to spoil them and then give them back. LOL. I have 6 grandchildren now. I forgot how tiny they are.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by