My son feeding french fries to the chickens and dogs!!!! WARNING! THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!

I know!!!! His laughing made it so much funnier! He had us all laughing!
lau.gif

Chickens will eat ANYTHING!!! This one time I found a bag of chips in my old chair (they must have been 3 to 4 years old) and my chickens loved them. If my chickens don't eat something, it must be horrible.

Chickens will eat ANYTHING!!! This one time I found a bag of chips in my old chair (they must have been 3 to 4 years old) and my chickens loved them. If my chickens don't eat something, it must be horrible.
LOL!!! That's funny!!!! I can get a piece of bread and lure them where I want them!!!!! They act like they haven't ate in years, even though they just got done eating LOL!!!!!

Every night I bring treats or bread when I go up, so they will follow me up to get their treat. If I don't, walk right out of the coop deciding it's not bed time. I must have spoiled chickens.
smile.png

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing! Love watching children enjoying animals like this. That is a beautiful rooster... What breed is he? (Sorry I'm a new chicky mama... Still learning...)

Back
Top Bottom