My Son - Lance Corporal Richard Ellis, 01/26/80 - 08/06/99, RIP

I am sorry for your loss, may his memory heal your heart and help you through difficult times. Thank you for sharing your story, through sharing our grief we help others heal as well as help heal ourselves.
hugs.gif

Thank you for telling me about your son.....
hugs.gif
.coming from a divorced family with a father that has lived under a rock ...I can feel your daughter and your sons pain....

your post made me cry. i am sorry you lost your son. never say sorry when you need to voice your emotions. too bad your DH is not comfy with feelings, he shoudl be the one to comfort you.. but we are here for you. i love my children and couldn't imagine my life without them. they make me upset but id never want to lost one ever. they are my life and my love. they are what get me out of bed to go to my job every day. i had some problems with my oldest DD's genetic donor. but we don't talk anymore but she does see him, and he lives with his mommy now. (has for a while ugh) anyway, you can post any time you need to vent/or have a pity party:) or just post emotions that your DH can't handle
wink.png

Sue

I feel honored that you would share something so personal with us. This site has attracted a lot of wonderful people and sharing the happy times and the sad times is what helps make this such a special place.

Quote:
She is right, you should never apologize for your feelings. This was your son, not a stranger. He is the love of your life, and you have every right to remember him! I'm happy that you shared your story with us all. He sure sounds like he was a wonderful person. It makes us all think, and be thankful for our children. I want to thank you for the reminder, I needed it.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I feel every one of your words and understand your pain.
I almost lost my 16 year old son this past December in a car accident. He was in a coma for six weeks and in ICU for 9 weeks. I've only had him home less than a month. He suffered a TBI but he is recovering nicely though considering all that he went through. It's been just as long and painful of a recovery for me as it has been for him. The thought of almost losing him brings me to tears. The pain that you must feel is heart-wrenching and it reminds me to never let a single day pass without saying I love you.

hugs.gif
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom