my sons getting excited updatedwith fair results now pics

luvchicks8

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
new Hampshire
This weekend Friday ,Saturday ,and Sunday is the 4h fair!! His 3 hens he has chosen to take have not been bathed so much they run and hide when they see him. He also finished his potholders, canning,sand candles ,rabbit washcloths and he want's to bake a cake tomorrow to enter also. I am wondering how he will show though he broke his wrist on Monday:(

Last edited:
Good luck to him and ouch about his wrist!

Sounds like he has had a very busy summer
thumbsup.gif

Wow Luv! He sounds like an awesome boy! It's good that he has many different interests....alot of boys don't want to cook, bake or do things like that. Poor guy.....kids are so resiliant though--bet he'll handle the showing just fine!

the wrist wont be as bad as you think. I broke my thumb and tore the tendon in it and i didnt have much problems at fair this year. Good luck at fair! What breeds are the hens?

Thanks he finished his cake tonight he wanted to make a cow so I gave him the pans, ingreidients and pic. When looking at it you have to think 3d kinda the round in the middle is his nose area above (look crooked but still great job) are the eyes ears at top and 2 feet at bottom. For a 9 year old boy I say
thumbsup.gif

35748_oegb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom