My son's headstone is finjally done

Henny peeny

Songster
12 Years
May 4, 2007
NC
I am to go to PA for All Hallows Eve and I am going to see my son well the people doing the headstone yesterday said it is done and it will be installed this week so I maybbe able to see it in.

Here it is

My husband said My son would be very impressed I hope when I got see it he will be with me in spirit.

Rhayden

I try not to say much on here of the death of my son I miss him more then anyone could know but I don't want to sound like a broken record I have bad days and good days and I leave to PA I was to go for All Hallows Eve I pplanned this before I knew the headstone was done. So this is a plus for me.

BusyBlonde

Songster
8 Years
Sep 18, 2011
Bessemer City, NC
It is beautiful, Rhayden. Your son would love it, I am sure.
hugs.gif

FlaRocky

Songster
8 Years
Sep 29, 2011
Sugarloaf Mt.Clermont, Florida
I am to go to PA for All Hallows Eve and I am going to see my son well the people doing the headstone yesterday said it is done and it will be installed this week so I maybbe able to see it in.

Here it is

My husband said My son would be very impressed I hope when I got see it he will be with me in spirit.

Rhayden

I try not to say much on here of the death of my son I miss him more then anyone could know but I don't want to sound like a broken record I have bad days and good days and I leave to PA I was to go for All Hallows Eve I pplanned this before I knew the headstone was done. So this is a plus for me.
What a beautiful headstone. When I saw it, it took my breath away... It tell's a story. A story of love, youth, dreams and loyalty. So sorry for your loss, no one should outlive their children. Maye Ride the Glide......Got Gait......I Do......

EweSheep

Flock Mistress
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Land of Lincoln
Absolutely beautiful and one of a kind! Who was the artist? Was it free handed or copied off from a page?

I am so sorry about your son! He will be smiling down at you!

oldrooster

One Crazy Nut
9 Years
Feb 19, 2012
monroe county indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Looks better than I thought it would in the descriptions I read of it before and I think it is absolutely beautiful. And don't worry about being a broken record, those who don't understand can put a lid on it.

Top Bottom