My son's headstone is finjally done

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Henny peeny, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Henny peeny

Henny peeny Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    NC
    I am to go to PA for All Hallows Eve and I am going to see my son well the people doing the headstone yesterday said it is done and it will be installed this week so I maybbe able to see it in.

Here it is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My husband said My son would be very impressed I hope when I got see it he will be with me in spirit.

Rhayden

I try not to say much on here of the death of my son I miss him more then anyone could know but I don't want to sound like a broken record I have bad days and good days and I leave to PA I was to go for All Hallows Eve I pplanned this before I knew the headstone was done. So this is a plus for me.

2. BusyBlonde

BusyBlonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2011
    Bessemer City, NC
    It is beautiful, Rhayden. Your son would love it, I am sure. [​IMG]

3. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I love the dragon! [​IMG]

4. Going Bhonkers

Going Bhonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    SW Florida
    Wow Henny, that IS nice. I like the distinct look of it! Your son will definitely admire it with you, there's no doubt

5. bnewns

bnewns Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2012
    Wilmington, CA
    I'm sorry for your loss, but the headstone is awesome. Your son will most definitely love it.

6. FlaRocky

FlaRocky Chillin' With My Peeps

What a beautiful headstone. When I saw it, it took my breath away... It tell's a story. A story of love, youth, dreams and loyalty. So sorry for your loss, no one should outlive their children. Maye Ride the Glide......Got Gait......I Do......

7. bgelber

bgelber Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2009
    Athens, al
    That is a gorgeous headstone. So sorry for your loss.

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Absolutely beautiful and one of a kind! Who was the artist? Was it free handed or copied off from a page?

I am so sorry about your son! He will be smiling down at you!

9. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

Looks better than I thought it would in the descriptions I read of it before and I think it is absolutely beautiful. And don't worry about being a broken record, those who don't understand can put a lid on it.

10. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    The dragon is amazing, it's all around beautiful and unique. :hugs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by