My son's new band picture

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Feb 2, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My son is the one in front - I think this pic came out great! It's for the cover of their CD whenever they manage to get the thing out!

[​IMG]

2. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

That's a pretty cool picture! Your son looks good in it!

3. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Hey ! Give him a plug !! Whats the name of his band?What type of Music do they play? Great Photo ! Hanesome guy!

4. debilorrah

I am almost afraid - ok, this link comes with a WARNING! HEAVY METAL ABOUT TO DESTROY EAR DRUMS!

www.myspace.com/closertothefall

Don't say I didn't warn ya!

5. 2468Chickensrgr8

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Ha ha ha !! When i became good friends with a mom from my kids school and weeks later I found out that her clean cut ...very nice..very involved in his kids lives.....etc. husband was in a heavy heavy Metal band ....I am laughing at it now.....I couldn't believe it ....He showed me the album covers with shots of him holding a shotgun ...with long black hair ....studded dog collar...leather pants...hahahaha!!!.....and his wife is the opposite....she said when she first saw them play.....she watched for 5 minutes and went with all the other girlfriends for a coffee.....

Mind you that was him in the 80's
    They were over this past weekend and he always brings books for us to exchange.....mind you there gory horror books !!!
    He plays a wicked Guitar !! and is always asked to bring it to family and friends parties...

6. debilorrah

I ama lways in the front for every show they play that I can get to. I can deal with the headache to support my kid!

7. 2468Chickensrgr8

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Quote:I just listened.....Lets say if I was maybe 20 years younger....but i am sure my teenage son would love it !!!....Its funny how they can understand the words no problem but I am the one saying what did they say? Is that old age ?ha ha ha !!!
    All in all You have someone to be proud of...

Is it okay if I pass it along ?

8. debilorrah

OF COURSE!!! Word of mouth is how these bands make their livings!!!!

9. 2468Chickensrgr8

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Just wanted to make sure ....I'll pass it along...

10. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Love the pic! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by