My sweet kitten Nala

RoosterWhisperer

Crossing the Road
Sep 13, 2019
Im making this thread because I want to share my sweet girl with the community.
Nala is a sweet little tabby kitten adopted from the local shelter, she is 8 weeks old and such a sweetheart who loves to lay next to me on the couch or in bed when not roughhousing with her brother Milo.
People who I know might like to see this thread, @Pullet Press, @Starburst, @Alyssa-Bee, @chicken3fly, @Crestcrazy2, @CrazyCochin, my sister, and anyone else I know who loves kittens!
IMG_2721.JPG

Nala is a sweet little tabby kitten adopted from the local shelter, she is 8 weeks old and such a sweetheart who loves to lay next to me on the couch or in bed when not roughhousing with her brother Milo.
People who I know might like to see this thread, @Pullet Press, @Starburst, @Alyssa-Bee, @chicken3fly, @Crestcrazy2, @CrazyCochin, my sister, and anyone else I know who loves kittens!
View attachment 2424166
Oooooh! She's so cute!

View attachment 2424166
Adorable!!! 😻😻😻😻

Back
Top Bottom