my sweetest smartest goat

picklespickles

Songster
12 Years
Oct 27, 2007
i had such a tired day today. forgot i had a class to go to and just was generally not having any oopmph.

i went outside just now, and my favorite goat was sitting in the blue recliner i'd abandoned to her out on hte porch. she is so funny. and such a wise smile. when she first sees me, she just gets this long slow smile that makes me feel like all the foolishness of putting up with them is all worth while.

she is the best.

I have pets like that! They look at me as if to say..."It's alright, darling...we all know you need us." They are my stress relievers, I just grab whatever pet is handy, and love'em up.

Tanya

still gotta learn about posting pictures online. thanks for asking though.
wink.png

gotta go give some pencillin to her daughter.

we have to haul our own stuff to the dump. so the billy goat and his dog companion have a queen size futon they like to hang out on and soon they will all have an extra couch once i get it dragged out there. lol.

i figure if it's outside at least i's once step closer to the dump, right? and i'm not white trash, i'm a redneck exterior designer.
wink.png

i will ask one of my friends who come to visit one time to take a picture and then we can post it.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom