My Thanksgiving Gift!!! PICS

skeeter9

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Foothills of Central CA
Yesterday was a wonderful day. Got to spend time with DH's family and my own!! Great food, great company!! To top it all off, I had 4 chicks hatched when I got home late last night. So far I have 3 Orps - looks like one is blue and 2 are black, but it's kinda early to tell for sure, and 1 Cuckoo Marans with fethered legs!!!! They are so cute!!

Here are a couple of pics.

100_0635.jpg

100_0632.jpg

Looks like I have 2 more hatched in the bator. . . .

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

AAAAWWWWW! So cute! Everyone is killing me on here with all of the babies hatching out!
First it was killing me b/c I didn't have anything in the bator and now it's killing me b/c I don't have anything hatching?!?!?!?!?!?

Happy Thanksgiving, your "presents" are ridiculously cute!!!!

I know what ya mean, Arlee! I keep going in there and playing with them. They're already very feisty!!

Karri, when are yours due to hatch and what are you hatching?

Lori

Quote:
I have 8 of my sex links that I'm hatching out for my friend who wants some great layers. I have 6 blue silkie eggs that I'm afraid aren't growing at all:-( And soon I will have some of Dispy Doodles silkies! They are due in two weeks, I am so happy that the first week is over!!!!!!!!!!!

awww they're sooo cute - why cant i just like fast forward the next two days lol. My humidity is sitin just at 70 atm, is this high enough???

Back
Top Bottom