1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

My timing is always soo dang bad. baby number 5? sigh

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by HeatherLynn, Jul 28, 2010.

1. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Songster

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    So sitting here, driving myself nuts. I have been a bit upchucky lately. Well alot upchucky. Hubby can't shave and kiss me cause the smell of the soap is killing me. Also a certain event is a couple days late. The timing is awful. We just moved in with my parents. All 6 of us!! So we could finish renovating our house in town, sell it, and build on the farm. Oh and I will be graduating from college in 5 weeks. And starting homeschooling again in a week. and I have a 7 month old right now, and they found lung nodules which seem to be nothing and hopefully are but have me totally stressed still. This should be happy but I am a tad stressed. I am waiting till this weekend to take another test. Dang things are so expensive. I had one not pregnant but I did it a bit early cause we knew we might have messed up and I was nervous.But my husband thinks its too soon to tell and that by the weekend we should know. Well dang it he has been right every stupid time.

I want another something fierce but my last pregnancy was awful. I had super low blood pressure the whole dang time and Cait came early. Nothing but health problems afterwards. Finally starting to feel normal. Oh dear.

I am not telling my mother. My dad already said he was going to band my husband if something happens before his doctor visit to get fixed. I am just going to tell them I am gaining weight and pray their vision gets a bit wonky for 10 months. I can't tell anyone I know. Everyone I know, knows someone in my family and they are all big mouths. Can't tell the kids, they tattled on us last time we tried to hide one. I wonder how long I could hide a pregnancy. I would be pretty big during the winter but i could wear huge sweaters too.

Ok I am done rambling, and ranting.

2. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Songster

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that mama. I know it must be hard. I'm pregnant with my first after a year of trying and finally clomid and IUI. I'm hoping this will reset my system and allow me to get pregnant without help. Perhaps with all the stress of moving you are late because of that. I know I got a positive 3 days before my missed period on a first response early response. Hoping it turns out the way you want it too.

3. lurky

lurky Songster

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Hopefully its all just stress [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Mommi3130

Mommi3130 Songster

Jun 4, 2009
    Michigan
    Agree it could be stress. [​IMG]

5. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Crowing

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Not sure what you want but things could be worse.

Count your blessings.

1. your kids are healthy

2. Your husband has a job.

3. Your parents love you enough to let you move in.

4. Your married and not going through this alone.

5. Your smart enough to homeschool.

6. your kids love you.

7. you have a farm to build a house on.

8. You got a computer to share your concerns with us.

9. Better to have a baby growing inside than something worse.

10. Children are a gift from God and you like gifts.

Now for me I advise going to church and just sitting there and just relax. I know you'll be fine whatever the outcome.

Hopeing for your best

Rancher

6. BC_Farms

BC_Farms Songster

Jan 20, 2010
    Enfield & Chaplin CT
    Don't really have any advice but good luck [​IMG]

7. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    well, it sounds like CONGRATULATIONS [​IMG] are in order first. Things seem stressful right now, but they will work out, and happier times are down the road for you. It makes me so mad when people are just disgusted to hear of a pregnancy, then can't wait to get their hands on the baby once he's born. Your 7 month old will have a close sibling for life, and a playmate in very short order. I'm so happy for you!! Praying your stress abates, and that everyone can accept your situation. God bless!

8. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!
    If you have a Dollar Tree near you, go get your pregnancy test there! They are very accurate, and have worked perfectly every time for me-the best part is that they are $1! They also have Ovulation tests. [​IMG]

9. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    I feel for you..... My mother tried telling me how to run my life and tell me how many kids I was allowed to have. I finally told her too butt out of my life. that it was none of her business how many kids me and my hubby had together. It wasn't like we were asking any help from her. Well she didn't talk to me for a couple weeks nor did I her. I just got tired of her treating me like a kid and running my life. She finally started talking to me again and has since butted out of my relationship.

I think parents can be a little over protected. But if you let them keep running your life it will never end. they have to know there boundaries too. Congratulations on maybe your new one.

10. MysticScorpio82

MysticScorpio82 Songster

May 2, 2009
    Maine, USA
    Quote:You said that so beautifully Rancher! I know this is stressful for you, but I think rancher is right. Take a step back, breathe, and look at the positives! It is always so easy to look at the negatives, but if you look at the positives, your stress will melt away (for the most part). I understand what it is like to have an unplanned pregnancy. I wanted to wait to have my second until we were in a better living situation, but God had other plans. Prayers and [​IMG] for you and your family!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by