My TomTom was attacked by pit bull

mchllecat

Hatching
Feb 20, 2015
someone left chicken and turkey pin unlocked and a neighborhood pit bull got in and killed all of the ckickens, TomTom's girlfriend
TomTom hid under something and his butt feathers got ripped off, he has some of the behind (meat missing)....he has a small wound under his right wing, We brought him inside and made a space in my living room, we got a heat lamp above hime to keep him warm.....he is shaking a little he is "talking" his little talk he doesnormally, his breathing seems normal, He is a huge Turkey, have had him for over 3 yrs and he was a yr old when i got him, he is awesome pet, he plays with my son and little jack russel all the time, and always begs for bread...But he is hurt and i got him some antibotic from Tractor Supply to put in his water, and now after reading ur thread i know what i can use on the wounds....and bayer for painreliever, He is drinking and eating his cracked corn...but putting a bandage on is out of the question because the worst wound is in the but area and if i wrapped it ...he will poop in it and that would cause infection....so i hope keeping anitbotic on it with be enuff....
any more suggestions??
Thank you
Michelle

Back
Top Bottom