My Too is traveling the country !!

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by PaigeHgibson, Jul 12, 2011.

1. PaigeHgibson

PaigeHgibson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    So far being in my hometown in Connecticut for 2 weeks has been awesome ! I brought my Bare eyed cockatoo Sunshine with me [​IMG] this morning I was at Dunkin doughnuts with my nana and Sunshine said hello from his carrier and the girl gave him a plain munchkin I think he was in Bird heaven .
    filling the tank at a New Jersey rest stop at around 3 in the morning and he started SCREAMING !!! and he yelled "Help me" ( i watch alot of horror movies ahah) a cop walked over and asked what that noise was and I showed him Sunshine who had stopped screaming the cop laughed apparently his brother has a macaw so he gets it .[​IMG]
    Going to Cape cod Monday with my Aunt and nana cant wait I have gotten so many great pictures i will have to post

But Sunshine sure has been enjoying himself he has met alot of other parrots and a very pretty female bare eyed but he prefered the man with the white sneakers across the room ..

more updates to come [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Gotta love a bird who yells "Help Me!" when a police officer is present. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. PaigeHgibson

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    yea he always does stuff like that at the worst possible moment [​IMG] he will copy entire phone conversations so you have to watch what you say around him [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    How cute! I love Bare Eyes. The ones I know have always been very gentle and friendly!

5. PaigeHgibson

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    Sunshine was a rescue from severe neglect and abuse and he was the farthest thing from gentle and cuddly when I first got him , now he is a cuddly , sweet gentle bird
    Its amazing how drastically he recovered

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by