1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

my trip to the feed store!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Justino, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    today i went to the feed store and i looked at theyre chickens there. they had EEs, RIRs, BRs, what looked like bantum Modern Games.....they were really small roos...... and a bunch of babies that looked like RIRs and some sumuntra babies!!!! i sooooo wish my mom would let me get some sumuntras! any way there was a giant BR roo!!!!at least 2 or 3 times the size of a BR hen!!!!!and it had spurs the size of my thumb!!!!are all BR roos that size? they also had turkeys and a whole bunch of other farm animals like goats, potbelly pigs, and even some sheep and ducks! oh yeah and they had weird pidgions with huge necks and walked weird and they even even had an Emu!!!they are soooo weird lookin! and they make really deep noises!

2. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    oh yeah and i petted a turkey and it tried to peck me! [​IMG]

3. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    Wow! I'm jealous, your store has lots of fun animals. Ours has a few different chick breeds and a few bunnies. It's probably a good thing ours doesn't have so many, because i'd be tempted.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by